The well known Kevin Airgid, released some time ago this awesome 81 pags e-book. This great document is intended specially for those who want to start their own freelance Web Design business.
Along the book Kevin takes you through the journey to create, manage and grow your business.
He alerts the reader for the crevasses he have fall into, and provide advices on short cuts to achieve your goals. Another importer aspect of this book, is the mention on the economical aspects you should bear in mind.
To summarize, in this book he gives designers step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the following:
- Transition from full-time to self-employment
- Freelance on the side to make additional income
- Find new clients and keep them coming back for more
- Market your freelance business
- Manage your projects professionally
- Price your services appropriately
Now download the e-book and take some time to read and put in practice these guidelines. If you prefer to have a paper copy you will find an option to order it too.