The Tech Labs are now available through the Adobe Feeds aggregator. If it is the first time you are reading about The Tech Labs, then let us make a small introduction to you. The Tech Labs is a blog/tutorial site for web designers and developers. We run tutorials on technologies, skills and techniques to improve how you design and build websites or desktop applications. We cover Air, Flash and Flex.
We have already receive the contribution from very well known people such as Jack Herrington, Ben Pritchard and others.
If you are a developer with tutorial writer skills, then you are more than welcome to submit your articles to us. For each published tutorial we are paying USD 100 as a small gift for your work and for contributing to the community knowledge.
All tutorials and source files are free to all, so anyone will be able to learn about these fantastic tools. So far we have published 8 tutorials on Air, Flash and Flex.
- Building a 3D album with FIVe3D and TweenLite – 9 July 2008
- Create a AS3 MP3 Player with papervision3d spectrum display – 6 July 2008
- Make your own Flickr search engine with Flash and AS3 – 21 June 2008
- Create a Flickr Viewer using Flex – 17 June 2008
- Creating A Downloader For YouTube with Flex/Air – 12 June 2008
- Create a Card Flip Effect For Flash Player 10 using ActionScript 3 – 11 June 2008
- Create a AS3 / Flash 9 MP3 Player with spectrum display – 28 May 2008
- How to build a contact manager in AIR using XML – 24 May 2008