Why wake up early and stand in line with hundreds of rabid shoppers on Black Friday, elbow shoving and getting trampled over this season’s “it” gift?
Stay home, enjoy the leftover turkey and cranberry sauce, and get ready to let your fingers do the shopping on Cyber Monday.
One in four retailers have at least one mobile app, and with your Android phone, you already have access to the top deals and instant savings.
1. You can bet that Amazon’s Android app will be filled with Cyber Monday deals. Rumor is new deals will be served up hourly, so make sure to check in throughout the day. If you do find yourself shopping at the mall, use the built-in barcode scanner or snap a photo of that new TV that you’ve been eyeing to see if Amazon beats the price.
2. Looking for instant gratification? The Android Deal Drop App aggregates all the Daily Deals from sites like Groupon and Living Social. Check out the Groupon deals in your neighborhood to uncover immediate savings on everything from manicures to oil changes – the only catch is you must book and fulfill on that day.
3. You know Target will be dropping some incredible deals on Cyber Monday! With the Target Android app you can check out deals and shop the Target Website or request to pick up your items in-store (just know it is impossible not to pick up at least five more “must-haves,” if you walk into the bulls eye!).
4. Are you a gamer? Don’t miss Cyber Monday deals with the Gamer Deals Android App which features exclusive coverage for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Cyber Week. The app covers all gaming platforms including Sony PlayStation, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Android games & Apps.
5. If you want to see all the Cyber Monday deals from all the top retailers, make sure to download the Dig out the Deals app. Either the ads or ads-free version will get you the same access to top sites like BestBuy and TravelZoo.
Finally, if you’re looking for a smartphone upgrade this holiday season, Cricket Wireless is offering great deals on Android smartphones.